Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 
Food Poisoning, Stomach Flu or Something New & Amusing I Invented?

J had a bad stomach upset on Friday. She has a mild case of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) so at first we thought it was just one of her periodic food poisoning episodes. She started to get better on Saturday but took a turn for the worse again on Sunday and as of yesterday she was still in a delicate state.

So maybe it's not food poisoning after all? She thinks it could be a stomach flu. But what if it's something entirely new? Like Intestinal Cataracts? This is a new illness which I invented just to amuse myself. My hypothesis is that Intestinal Cataracts are when the digestive system cannot see what food is coming down the pipe. The intestines expect fresh fruit and vegetables but get a chunk of rare animal carcass instead - quite a shock I'm sure.

I do hope she gets better soon though. As I understand it, for Christmas Eve Dinner, her parents have ordered a turkey so large that you'd think its mother was "rogered" by an omnibus.

Comments:
Why you is never write for so long? (she said, sadly)
 
Me needs interesting thing happen then do research then present article. New interesting thing happen already. Only research very slow now. Have work to do and golf to play lah.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?