Friday, August 10, 2007

 
A Good Weekend

Last weekend was a good weekend for me. The requirements are pretty simple really. First and foremost, a good weekend means I win my golf game. A good weekend also means that Tiger Woods wins the tournament he's playing in - which he did so at Firestone Country Club, much to my gratification.

Next, if an F1 race takes place that weekend, the BMW team should do well. I don't expect them to beat Ferrari or McLaren this season but finishing 3rd and 5th makes an excellent race for them.

The only thing lacking last weekend was Liverpool FC winning their game but we'll have to wait for football season to start before that happens.

So this weekend, hopefully Tiger will win the PGA Championship and Liverpool will beat Aston Villa in their league season opener. I'll be watching it all on TV.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?