Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 
Why We Love Americans

The sign on the right was carried by a protestor in San Francisco objecting to China hosting the 2008 Summer Olympics. Americans can sometimes be such funny people because of their ignorance.

Reminds me of the time a friend of mine told me about running into an old High School classmate when he went back to Texas to visit his parents:

Classmate: "Hey dude, I haven't seen you in the longest time! Where have you been man?"

My Friend: "After school I took a job in San Francisco for a few years but then moved to Korea about 5 years ago."

Classmate: "Korea ... Ain't that near Kenya?"

My Friend: "Alphabetically, yes ..."

Anyway, I've tried in vain to find a picture of another protestor holding a companion sign saying "Would we have allowed the Soviet Union to host the Olympics?" Email me if it genuinely exists please.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?