Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 
Champion Parenting

This afternoon, my secretary handed me a copy of a magazine called "Champion Parenting". It had been posted to my office and addressed to me.

Sometimes we get magazines for free just because but when I asked my secretary if every director in our law corporation received one, she said no. If this was sent to me specifically it's pretty strange because I have no children I am aware of and J & I don't intend to have any kids either.

I also don't recognise the magazine publisher nor do I know the editor or any of the senior management personally. So there appears to be no reason for me to be singled out to receive "Champion Parenting".

I'm beginning to suspect it's a practical joke played by one of my friends. If I start receiving baby rattles and milk powder in the mail, I'll keep you informed. *sigh*

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?