Friday, August 15, 2008

 
2 More Athletes Fail Dope Tests

This is real. North Korean Shooter Kim Jong Su was stripped of a silver and a bronze medal for failing a drug test. Vietnamese Gymnast, Thi Ngan Thuong Do, was also kicked out of the Olympics for doping. She finished in 82nd place in the women's floor exercises.

My advice: Avoid whatever drugs Ms. Thi Ngan Thuong Do was taking. I'm no expert but I don't think banned performance enhancing drugs are intended to help you achieve 82nd position.

As for Mr. Kim Jong Su who got silver in the 50 metre pistol shooting event, I think his medals should be given to the guy who told him he tested positive and asked him for his medals back. Maybe it was a team of guys. In bullet-proof vests and carrying assault rifles.

I'd volunteer to get medals back from the chess team. Let somebody else give the bad news to archers, shooters, fencers, wrestlers etc.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?